Jewelry Workplace Safety: 5 Key Points to Remember
Safety in the Jewelry Workplace
- Eye protection / Safety glasses: It is very important to protect your vision when working with metal.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation will protect yourself from dangerous fumes.
- Spills and slips: Keep work areas clean and tity. Clean up any spills right away with proper disposable techniques.
- Cuts on hands: Be careful when working with sharp metal edges.
- Common Sense: Use common sense. If you feel unsure about an activity stop and get help.
Your safety is the most important thing in creating great fantastic jewelry. If you practice these 5 key points, your jewelry workplace will be a safe place to work.